We have a limited number of group fittings allocated for 2020. Organise an event at your yard, a venue of your choice or even bring a group to the studio and receive a free pair of tall bespoke riding boots* - terms apply.
We need a large (minimum 12 x 12), warm, dry, clean room with room to display the boots and accessories. We need enough space to be able to measure each client with room to move around them. We will be bringing our 3.5t lorry so will need space to park and for clients visiting to park.
EVENTS WITHIN 100-mile radius of the studio or at the studio!
Cobham Park Road
ORGANISE A GROUP FITTING AT THE STUDIO, YOUR YARD OR A VENUE OF YOUR CHOICE.
Organise a group of 6 or more to receive a pair of tall bespoke boots* free of charge worth £665!
- You will need to organise a minimum of 6 fittings at full price,
- Collate all the contact information for each new client. Name, address, email and telephone number, along with a preferred time slot and supply to the studio
- Each fitting will need to pay a deposit of £75, which we will invoice directly. This is fully refundable against the boots they purchase on the day and the deposit required to process the order of £250.
- We will send all fitting information directly to each client.
- Deposits on the day can be by card or cash.
- Fitting fee is non-refundable in the case of a cancellation or no show. However, we will keep the deposit on account and can be used against a pair of boots purchased within 6 months.
*Free tall bespoke boots are to the value of £665. All style packs (tops), accessories and shipping are additional cost.
EVENTS OUTSIDE a 100-mile radius of the studio.
Such events will require an overnight stay and in addition to the terms and conditions above you will need to organise a group of 10 or more to receive a pair of tall bespoke boots* free of charge worth £665!
Day 1 - Celeris arrival at 12:30pm.
5 Fittings start at 1pm and will end at 6pm
Day 2 - 5 plus fittings start at 9am until 4pm. Last fitting 3pm.
We will only book one event per month with the exception of August where we will book one per week. Secure your preferred date as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
CLIENTS IN THE USA OR CANADA
We don’t want you to miss out! If you organise a group fitting at your barn or venue read on.
- You will need to organise a minimum of 6 fittings at full price.
- The organiser must take responsibility for submitting the online orders at the same time or during the event. We will provide a code to use on the order forms so that we know they are from the group fitting.
- A high level of precision and organisation is required whilst planning the event and over-seeing the measuring on the day.
- All measuring must be completed using our step-by-step guide and we may request additional information once receiving the orders and scrutinising.
FITTINGS IN THE USA/CANADA
If you would like to organise a boot fitting there would be a minimum of 20 fittings required over a 3 to 4 day period. We would only organise 1 or 2 per year maximum so if this is something you would be interested in please contact us.