JOB ROLE: STUDIO MANAGER FULL TIME.
We are a small company specialising in luxury custom riding boots and accessories that are handmade in our workshop in Portugal. We have built an enviable reputation for both our unrivalled product and customer service since our inception in 2010.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and proactive Studio Manager to become part of our small but passionate luxury retail team based in Cobham, Surrey.
This role would ideally suit an equestrian, but knowledge of equestrian retail is not necessary. You must enjoy speaking with people and building relationships as this role is very much client facing, via one-to-one consultations in the studio and zoom meetings.
This is a beautiful environment to work in and a very friendly team of equestrians!
- Client consultations to include measuring for custom boots (training provided) in the studio and via zoom calls
- Extensive paperwork management (online via our CRM system MONDAY)
- Managing stock and pages in our online store
- Client and order management.
- Receiving boot orders and all associated logistics and communication with clients
- Managing invoicing and quotes
- Managing the social media pages and a strong understanding of Instagram and Facebook is required.
- Photography in the studio
- Managing shipments when required
- Some minor book keeping and record keeping.
Qualifications and experience
Our ideal candidate has the desire to learn the business fast to take on managing client consultations and are our social media pages.
We would need someone to be a team player, who is meticulous in their work, incredibly detailed as you will be measuring clients and highly organised due to the nature of our intricate orders.
Marketing experience would be preferred.
Salary and hours
Hours are flexible but Monday to Friday 7.5 hours per day (including 30 min lunch). Eg. Daily start time could be between 8am and 11am.
Preferred start date August 2nd but this will be flexible.
This is not a WFH position.
Salary from £24k to £27k per annum depending on experience. Performance based bonuses and pay rises annually.
To submit your cv email us before the end of June.