Policy version: January 2022
celerisuk.com (our website) is provided by Celeris Bespoke Limited (we, our or us). We are the controller of personal data obtained via our website, meaning we are the organisation legally responsible for deciding how and for what purposes it is used.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal data about you. When we do so we are subject to the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR).
1. WHAT THIS POLICY APPLIES TO
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
The personal data we collect about you depends on the particular activities carried out through our website. We will collect and use the following personal data about you:
• your name, address and contact information, including email address and telephone number
• any delivery addresses specified for your order
• information to check and verify your identity, eg date of birth
• your billing information, transaction and payment card or other payment method information
• bank account and payment details
• your contact history, purchase history and saved items
We collect and use this personal data for the purposes described in the section ‘How and why we use your personal data’ below.
3. HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
We collect personal data from you:
• directly, when you enter or send us information, such as when you contact us (including via email), send us feedback or purchase products via our website; and
• indirectly, such as your browsing activity while on our website; we will usually collect information indirectly using the technologies explain in the section on ‘Cookies’ below
4. HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under data protection law, we can only use your personal data if we have a proper reason, eg: where you have given consent; to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract; or for our legitimate interests or those of a third party
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your personal data, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests. We will carry out an assessment when relying on legitimate interests, to balance our interests against your own. You can obtain details of this assessment by contacting us (see ‘How to contact us’ below).
5. HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA—SHARING
See ‘Who we share your personal data with’ for further information on the steps we will take to protect your personal data where we need to share it with others.
We will use your personal data to send you updates (by email, text message, telephone or post) about our products.
We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data for marketing . This means we do not need your consent to send you marketing information. If we change our marketing approach in the future so that consent is needed, we will ask for this separately and clearly.
You have the right to opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by:
Contacting us at email@example.com
We may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you ask us to provide further products in the future, or if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
We will always treat your personal data with the utmost respect and never share it with other organisations Celeris.
For more information on your right to object at any time to your personal data being used for marketing purposes, see ‘Your rights’ below.]
7. WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We routinely share personal data with third parties we use to help deliver our products to you, such as delivery companies.
8. HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE KEPT
We will not keep your personal data for longer than we need it for the purpose for which it is used. For example, to produce and deliver the goods to you.
Following the end of the of the relevant retention period, we will delete or anonymise your personal data.
9. TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL DATA OUT OF THE UK
We do not transfer your personal data outside the UK.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
• fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
• access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
• require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
• require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
• receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
• object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
• object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
• object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
• otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
• claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they do and do not apply, please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ below). You may also find it helpful to refer to the guidance from the UK’s Information Commissioner on your rights under the UK GDPR.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please email, call or write to us—see below: ‘How to contact us’. When contacting us please:
a. provide enough information to identify yourself (eg your full name, address and customer reference number) and any additional identity information we may reasonably request from you; and
b. let us know which right(s) you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates
13. HOW TO CONTACT US
Our contact details are shown below: