We ended 2019 knowing that we were going to shake things up a little in 2020 with new leathers, model tweaks and new leather products, some of which we managed to launch - regardless of the restrictions that became part of every day life in 2020 and made things a little more tricky but not impossible. We did not manage to launch all the new products planned or introduce many of the new colours (that we can't wait to share) due mainly to the travel restrictions. However, the studio and the workshop have worked throughout the year with the exception of a short closure in April! In fact we can safely say this has been the most incredible year in many ways. It's been one of our busiest but has also given us time to focus on things that we have found impossible in previous years. Positivity and creativity flourished as we welcomed so many returning and new clients to celeris and we are looking forward to our future in 2021.
As you know during our TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY YEAR 2020, we made the decision to allocate much of our marketing budget to the things that mean the most to us - our clients and the animal charities and disaster funds closest to our hearts. Instead of spending huge sums on sponsored riders, influencers, magazine advertisements or hugely expensive stands at horse shows we instead put that allocation into rewards for the people driving our company as much as we are - our clients. Without the support of our loyal clients (that will be you) our company could not be the company that we are today - we see every client as our ambassador and it is incredibly rare for someone to come to us that hasn't been recommended. So this reward is for those that want to invest into our incredible riding boots created by hand, with as much passion as you can imagine, in our workshop in Portugal.
So with the phenomenal success of our BOGOHP campaign we have decided to continue this offer through 2021 because the thing we still hear the most is ‘one pair is never enough’!
HOW TO QUALIFY
Buy one pair of handmade-to-measure custom tall boots with spur straps and protectors at full price with 2 boot bags and get the second pair of handmade-to-measure boots half price*!
See our price guide.
HOW TO ORDER
- Book a fitting in the studio quoting BOGOHP
- Book a zoom consultation quoting BOGOHP
- Order online (existing clients do not need to supply measurements unless there are any changes to make). In the additional comments box add the description of your second pair of boots. Use code BOGOHP
- Email us with your order quoting BOGOHP.
- BOOK A FITTING IN THE STUDIO
- BOOK A ZOOM FITTING
- BOOK A ZOOM CONSULTATION
- MEASURING GUIDE
- ORDER ONLINE
- EMAIL US
(there has to be some)
- You must reside in the UK, USA or Canada or be an existing client regardless of location. If you live in a country without a Celeris reseller you’re included too!
- Only valid for a client buying two pairs using the same measurements. However, we will allow different sizing to allow for winter socks for or a sheepskin lining for example.
- Cannot be shared with a friend.
- The base price of the second pair is half price, any custom options and shipping are additional cost.
- Deposit £250 for each pair of boots. Balance due on collection or dispatch from the studio.
- Lead times estimated at 12 weeks depending on design.
- Not valid against any order currently in production.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Our full terms and conditions apply.
- You must add the code BOGOHP on the order form or tell us in the studio during your appointment. We cannot add the discount once an order has been placed.
Happy #superboot shopping!
Team Celeris UK, USA & Canada
Can I share the offer with my friend?
No, boots are to be made in exactly the same measurements for one client only.
What payment is required on order?
£250 per pair. The balance payable on collection or dispatch from the studio.
Can the second pair be any model, design or colours?
Yes, the second pair is totally custom too.
Can I order one pair and try the fit first before ordering the second pair?
Yes, you most definitely can but additional shipping charges will apply.